Friday 4 October 2013

[Guilty Pleasure] G.R.L. - Vacation

I hate myself for liking this so much. 

But the fact is I've had it on repeat for the past day now after someone reminded me of it's existence. They're meant to be the next version of the Pussycat Dolls except they are completely different. More pop and all of them actually sing. 

It's just fun and SUPER catchy oh my days. I also stan for Lauren Bennett so it's good to see her make it through the death of the excellent Paradiso Girls. The dancing is pretty good too, it doesn't match many of k-pop girl group dance routines in it's complexity but it is executed well. They can actually dance unlike the majority of western girl groups. That's why I liked the Pussycat Dolls, sure all but two of them couldn't sing (..and never did) (Poor Melody) but they could kill a dance routine and were super sexy. 

But who the one that acts like a 12 year old in the video even though she's like a full grown woman?! Who told you to do that?!

Anyway check out "Vacation" below. I hope we hear more from them and that they don't die out like the poor Paradiso Girls :( . 


No comments:

Post a Comment