Wednesday 3 July 2013

[Single Review] Ciara is slaying again with "I'm Out"

Back in 2005 my 13 year old self was in love with Ciara. Her slick dance moves really impressed me back then and still do. 1, 2 step and Goodies were such jams but recently she hasn't been impressing me  Sorry and Got Me Good just weren't good enough and where scrapped in favour of a the new single Body Party, which I pretty much fell in love with. Mike Will Made It is definitely one the producers I look out for now.

I'm Out serves as the second single off her new album Ciara due out July 5th and features the queen of features herself Nicki Minaj. When I first heard this song a while back I thought it was alright and the highlight for me was actually Nicki's verse. But over the weeks I kept going back to it and I became a little bit obsessed. Then the video came out. Sometimes a video can make a song and I think this is one of those occasions. Ciara and Nicki look great, the choreography is on point and basically you need to watch it right now.

I will definitely be checking out her new album when it comes out and hopefully this means Ciara is back on form.




Score : 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment